Our dental care plans help reward and look after our patients who visit the practice regularly.
Full Membership Plan £14.50 per month*
Every six months, our members are entitled to:
- A dental appointment, including a clinical examination, a check for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays
- A hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy.
- 20% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% discount on any fillings.
- 20% discount on many other treatments (extractions, etc).
- 20% discount on additional hygiene care.
Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme****
- Worldwide Dental Assistance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Assistance should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
Read more about the Worldwide Dental Assistance Scheme
And there’s more…
- Treatment planning to promote good oral health for life.
- Flexible appointments times
Hygiene Plan £22.20 per month*
For those members who would like more regular and extended access to dental care, we have a Hygiene Plan. This includes all the membership benefits of the Full Membership Plan but your loyalty benefits are extended so that you will be eligible for a hygiene appointment after three consecutive monthly payments, therefore entitling you to up to four hygiene visits per year.
Community Plan Membership £7.40 per month*
Members of the Community Plan Membership will receive all benefits as for the Dental Care Plan, but will receive a dental appointment every six months. (This does not cover hygiene appointments.)
Denture Care Plan £4.50 per month*
Members who have full dentures are entitled to an annual examination to check the soft tissue. Members will receive 20% discount on denture repairs and new dentures, as well as receiving the same insurance benefits as patients on the Full Membership Plan.
Child Membership Plan £4.05 per month
Patients aged 4 years and under will be seen free of charge for their dental examinations. They will receive 50% discount on all treatments. For patients aged 5 – 17 years, we offer a Children’s Prevention Plan. Members will receive 50% discount on all treatments, and insurance benefits for the paying parent.
Call us today to book a consultation at one of our practices:
Bishopthorpe Dental Centre : 01904 703427
Copmanthorpe Dental Centre : 01904 706291
Woodthorpe Dental Centre : 01904 706795