WORLDWIDE DENTAL EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE SCHEME
The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme has been set up to offer discretionary support and assistance to Dental Plan patients who request treatment following a Dental Trauma and/or dental emergency or Oral Cancer.
You will be eligible to receive Benefit payments from the scheme in the following situations, up to the limits shown on the Scheme Benefits Schedule, providing the Scheme Manager has accepted your request for assistance:
- The cost of dental treatment by any dentist up to a maximum of £10,000 for any one incident of Dental Trauma;
- The cost of:
- Emergency callouts;
- Pain relief or Emergency Temporary Treatment;
- A specified amount if you suffer permanent facial period of hospitalisation wholly or partly under the care of a consultant who specialises in dental or maxillofacial surgery;
- A specified amount if you are diagnosed with Oral Cancer and this is the primary cancer site;
- Monthly reimbursement of you plan membership cost, if you are made compulsorily redundant.
*Please refer to you member handbook for full information*
Call us today to book a consultation at one of our practices:
Bishopthorpe Dental Centre : 01904 703427
Copmanthorpe Dental Centre : 01904 706291
Woodthorpe Dental Centre : 01904 706795