Professional, modern, Affordable Care
To our patients and friends of Thorpe Dental Group.
Given the unprecedented situation in the UK regarding the rapidly spreading COVID-19 Virus, we feel we must use our own clinical judgement and act in the best interests of our patients and staff.
We feel it is essential that we do our part to reduce the spread of the virus, and have taken the decision to now temporarily close all of our dental practices.
Looking after the health of our patients is our absolute priority and so we will be operating an Emergency Telephone Consultation Service for our patients who have urgent pain or swelling during this period of closure.
If you urgently need assistance, please call on 01904 706795.
If you require Dental Emergency Advice, then please click here
Please only call us if you have urgent pain or swelling. If you have and appointment booked at any of our practices, then one of our team will be in-touch.
We will continue to monitor this situation closely and will endeavor to resume normal services as soon as possible.
We would like to thank you all for your understanding and continued support during this difficult time.
Dr Kris Leeson, together with Thorpe Dental Group’s award winning team, believe in providing high quality dental care to all of our patients. The key to our care is through our membership plans which include regular dental health examinations and visits with our hygienists. Our range of treatments and services include:
- All aspects of general dentistry using the finest materials and the latest technology
- Teeth in a Day
- Emergency dental treatment
- Hygienist services
- Cosmetic treatments including, Invisalign®- CURRENTLY OFFERING FREE INVISALIGN CONSULTATIONS!
- Same day crowns with CEREC
- Dental implants for replacement of missing teeth, using Neodent, Dentsply & Straumann- with a 5 Year Guarantee for qualifying patients from Implantsure
- Intravenous & RA sedation for nervous or anxious patients
- Finance Options Available
- Anti-wrinkle injections and facial fillers
We have now introduced iTero scanning for all of our patients as part of their oral hygiene review appointments. This consists of a full teeth scan so that we are able to have a base line scan to be able to monitor things such as tooth wear and recession.
If you are looking to register with a new dentist, improve your smile or if you are suffering from a dental emergency, Thorpe Dental Group in York are here to help.